Users designated as admin may add or delete users and modify permissions as needed. Additional users above those allocated as part of your subscription may be added at an additional cost.
Add New User
- Open User management page by click "User" in top menu
- Click "Users" in sub-menu
- Click "Add New"
Add New User Information
- Enter email address
- Enter first name
- Enter last name
- Enter user time zone
- Click save
An automated email will be sent to the user acknowledging an account has been setup. You need to immediately apply user permissions as provided in the next step. The user account is defaulted to deactivated until he or she activates their account via the link provided in the email.
Note: When a new user is setup, the users status is disabled until he or she activates their account from the automated email that was sent with the new users credentials.
Select Permissions to Apply
In most cases, the permissions will already be applied to a User Group. DO NOT REPLICATE PERMISSIONS IN ROLES OR THE PERMISSION SECTION IF THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN ASSIGNED TO A USER GROUP.
- Click Add User Group to open the pop-up
- Check the grouping to apply to the user.
- Click "Save" to apply
To learn more about setting up roles and groups, please read the article "User Management Structure"
- Click "Save" to apply the permissions.
- You may also remove the permissions and apply another permission if necessary.
At any time the admin may change the settings of any users via the following options:
- Enabled: Check disable access for a user. Please note that when a new user is setup, the users status is disabled until he or she activates their account from the automated email that was sent with the new users credentials. The admin can not activate the account prior to the user doing so.
- Edit: Click the edit icon to modify the permissions for a user
- Delete: Click the icon to delete a user.