If you have received your DemandCaster credentials, the process of logging in to the system is described below. The article also includes how to retrieve a forgotten password.
First Time Logging
When your DemandCaster user ID is created, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account
- Click on the link to activate.
Account is Activated
- Once the account is activated, enter your assigned password.
- Click login to enter DemandCaster.
Accept DemandCaster End User License Agreement
- Check the "Click to accept DemandCaster's Terms of Service" to proceed.
- By checking you will be redirected to change your assigned password.
Change Assigned Password
Once you accept the terms, you will be asked to change your assigned password.
- Enter Old Password
- Enter New Password
- Re-enter New Password
After setting up your account, re-logging in directs you to the Planner Action List View
- Logging in directs you to the Planner Action list page
- You may proceed to any interface using the two level menu bar. The top level is the major DemandCaster planning and analytics areas. The second level is a sub-menu of the collection.
- If you have access to more than one business node (company), click on "Change Node" to change the company
Note: Though any browser may be used to run DemandCaster, we recommend using Chrome.
Logging In After First Time Registration Overview
Please note that you should not use the activation link to re-login to DemandCaster. That link will always take you to the change password screen.
To log in, go to https://client.demandcaster.com
- Enter your assigned user name and password.
- Click “Login”
- If you forget your password, click on “Forgotten Password” link under the Login button and a password reset link will be sent to your registered email.
- If you click on the “remember me” check box and then bookmark one of the pages within DemandCaster, you can click on the bookmarked page to re-enter DemandCaster without logging in again (as long as you do not log out).