While your data is being integrated, we would like to introduce you to our support structure and process.
Please note that since our documentation is an ever evolving work-in-process. We regularly update and re-organize the articles to keep up with the features we introduce and help our customers better navigate our knowledge-base. If you click on a link that is mis-directed, please use the search box to find the article. In most cases, a broken link means the article has been moved or renamed. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Support and Documentation Structure
Our support site is located at https://support.demandcaster.com. This site is where you submit support tickets and includes search capabilities to easily find support documentation related to your how-to questions. This site is also integrated with the DemandCaster application.
Accessing the Support Site from DemandCaster
- In DemandCaster, simply click on the gear and then ...
- Click support to open the support site.
Use the Search Box
- Use the search box to help answer any question you may have.
- To "Sign In" to support to submit tickets or check on existing tickets, click on "Sign In" and you will automatically log you in so you can submit support tickets or query existing tickets.
- To access the Documentation site, click on "Documentation Site" menu button
Submit Support Requests/Tickets
- Click on "Submit a Request" to open the ticket submission page.
- Click on "My Activities" to view previously submitted tickets.
You may also submit requests by email email@example.com
What Information Should You Include with your Support Requests
When encountering what you believe is a bug or if there is something you do not understand, please provide the following information in order for us to better identify the issue:
- Explain in detail what were you trying to do and what you saw that you feel was not correct.
- Provide screen shots showing what you saw
- Provide an item number and item location (if DRP is enabled). Please write this in the support request and not assume we will see it in the screenshot. Some screenshots come out blurry.
- Provide the URL of the page where the issue is shown.