This article describes the steps to change the minimum order quantity of an item, as well as, prevent that value from being overwritten by the data upload process from the ERP.
Go To Item Selection
- Search for Item or items to change the MOQ. You may also select multiple items via the filtering
- Click the check box or select all to select item
- Click "Edit" to edit the item(s) settings
The Edit Screen Opens
- Scroll down to MOQ setting and check the box to allow the setting to be edited
- Enter the new MOQ value required
- Check "Overwrite purchase order min quantity" to ensure and set the value to No
- Click "Save" to apply the change
The next time the requirement plan runs, the setting will be applied in the requirement plan (or supply plan if S&OP add-on is enabled)
In the Item Planning Detail of an item, clicking on the options tab allows changes to be made to the planning options of an item. Making the change and saving applies the change immediately against the items plan.
Please note that the change will not be retained unless the "Overwrite purchase order min quantity" is enabled per the previous step.